Sunday, February 10, 2013

Another One Bites the Dust

Life has been extra crazy around our house lately.

I feel like I've been spending more time in my car than anywhere else lately! I just keep counting down the weeks till this semester is FINISHED. 13 more weeks... I can do this! (or at least that's what I keep telling myself)
Calculus... just a little something to fill my spare time.
I have been under so much stress lately that my hair has begun to fall out in massive quantities. It's a very traumatic event when you have to use Drano twice in one week simply because you are losing that. much. hair. Thankfully, I have very thick hair. SO after a trip to Vitamin World, and a long realization that all I can control is my attitude and effort (yes, that was the theme of the pep talk my husband gave me--he's always a coach) my stress is beginning to decrease-- or rather I'm handling it in a healthier manner.

Thus, mid-way through the week, my precious mother treated me to a spa day. It was MUCH needed. I  love having mother-daughter days. They are therapeutic. While at the spa, I found a new product that I now will never go without.
FHF Agave Nectar Body Oil
Farmhouse Fresh Agave Nectar Body Oil is a great substitute for lotion. It is made with a special blend of extracts tested and proved to reduce the rate of your skin's water loss (preventing premature aging). It adds a glow to your skin without the greasy afterfeel. I am in love!

My esthetician also told me to use it on the top of my shins this summer when wearing a dress or shorts. Gives the illusion of added definition to your legs. I'm eager to try that trick out!

We ended the week with Homemade Sour Cream Pancakes. They are always a hit around our house.
Sour Cream Pancakes
I hope you all have a great week! 

Happy Early Valentines!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail