Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Snow Day Delight

Hip Hip Hooray for a Snow Day!

It's sometimes the simplest things in life that bring the most joy.

Despite my negative attitude towards the reality of my husband getting a snow day today, he in fact did get released at noon. Crazy Oklahoma weather-- you never know what could happen from day to day!

However, I think Miss Ellie Mae might have been the most excited one out of all of us.

"Play with Me!"

"Pretty Please?!"

And of course, I finally gave in and went out side and played for a bit. It was a nice break from Calculus homework!

"I knew she'd give in."

Which way did it go....


Again! Again!



Lee stopped on the way home and did a grocery run for me. {brownie points}

And what better to have on a snowy day than homemade soup? I'm thinking our household favorite Sherried Tomato Soup {click here for the recipe} with grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. Quite tasty if you ask me.

Hope you all have a fun and safe snow day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail