Monday, September 7, 2015

Frozen Baby Snacks

Ever since Cole started teething, I've had a difficult time getting him to eat solid foods. He seems to lose interest quickly and some days only desires his bottle. After talking with a fellow momma, she recommended I try freezing small bite size amounts of his baby food. So I got to work.

I pulled out a cookie sheet, some wax paper, zip-lock baggie (or icing bag would work as well) and his baby food (gerber or homemade would work).  I put his food in the baggie and then cut off the corner and started dropping little bit size amounts on the waxed paper. Once my cookie sheet was full, I popped it in the freezer. A few hours later, my snack bites were ready to eat!
Left: Peas // Right: Spinach Raspberry Yogurt

Cole devoured his frozen bites!

A fun and easy snack for mom, yet a healthy and nutrious snack for baby boy. If you all have teething babes, I highly recommend trying this.


[Note: be careful about the size you freeze and give your child-- no one wants choking babes]


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail