Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Husband to the Rescue

Hello Mid-Terms

It's that week again-- when life, as a college student knows it, comes to a swift halt

Breaks are solely used for meals and sleep. The rest of the day goes to studying. 

Apart from finals, it is one of the most dreaded weeks of the semester. 

This week, my husband noticed more than ever the pressure that I'm under to do well in my classes. So to my surprise, he came home from work today with grocery bags in tow. He had already gone to the grocery store and picked up everything that he needed to make dinner for me. 

Browning Points!

It was an "experimental" dinner that turned out wonderful!

He sautéed chicken and then created an Italian styled dish with the sautéed chicken, broccoli, marinara sauce [also known as Prego], and freshly shredded colby cheese.



For a side, he created one of his childhood favorites- Okra and Tomatoes. 


Although I was very leery of both, I was quite surprised when they turned out very tasty!

And he even finished up by doing the dishes! Dream. Come. True.

Truly blessed to have such a thoughtful husband! Love him more than I could ever express!

Now... back to the books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail