Monday, March 11, 2013

Sunday Afternoon Stroll

This past weekend was the Tulsa Home Show. I have been excited about going to the show since I heard about it!

Several months ago, Lee & I went down to the Dallas Home Show with my parents. Sadly enough, it was nothing to write home about. Thankfully, the Tulsa Show rated much higher in my book. Who would have guessed that one?

Since we are moving soon, I was quite interested in many different booths they had set up around the Convention Center. Granite, flooring, cabinets, shutters, etc. It was a housewife's paradise!

Lee even found a few things that perked his interest
A Football Window. Lee's already wanting this for our future children.
One of the highlights of the show for me was stumbling upon this bad boy.
Although I am always very leery of sales gimmicks, I decided to step out and hope for the best. Boy am I glad I did!

Within an hour of getting home, I had already cleaned Miss Ellie Mae's doggie dog. Keep in mind- I have tried EVERYTHING on this door. Nothing would even take an inch of dirt off. I thought it was impossible. We've even began searching for a whole new backdoor simply because I couldn't get the doggie door clean. It was most definitely an eye sore. The only reason we havent bought a new backdoor was simply because its an odd size and we would have to special order it; HOWEVER, now we won't have to! I'm THRILLED!!!
Left: Before / Right: After
 Definitely my new favorite cleaning supply!

I even tested it out on some nasty baseboards that were in need of special attention.
Top: Before / Bottom: After
I'd say the pictures say enough for themselves! SO happy I branched out on this buy!

My husband is afraid I'm becoming a clean freak. I say I just like things clean... No harm in that, right?

Now the choice must be made on what to clean next? Tile, grout, hardwood floors, baseboards, curtains, the possibilities are endless! I might have found a new addiction... The best kind if you ask me!
Oh, but where to find the time?...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail