Saturday, March 9, 2013

There's No Place Like Home

This weekend, while my husband was away at a State Powerlifting meet, Miss Ellie Mae and I took a quick trip back home. Dorothy was right on point when she said "there's no place like home."

While back home, I was able to squeeze in a facial with my dear friend, Melissa. When I walked into the Spa, I had these lovelies waiting for me:
Jane Iredale Soft Peach Lip Gloss in a Glass Cupcake Holder
Jane Iredale Soft Peach Lip Gloss in a Glass Cupcake Holder
A Party Hat and Confetti on the Spa Bed
It was a belated birthday celebration!  I truly have the sweetest, most thoughtful aesthetician!
Made. My. Day.
So blessed to call her my friend.

Later that that evening my parents and I caught up with my older brother and his friend, Arun, for dinner and dessert.
Cherry Berry Delight
No better way to end the week than with a little Cherry Berry Delight! Sweets cure everything.

Miss Ellie Mae enjoyed her time at "grandma's" as well. She's never been more spoiled than when she is at Grandma & Grandpa's. She gets so many treats & attention that when she comes back home to our house, she makes me feel like I'm depriving her. [I think we all know better than that though!]

Hope you all are able to catch a little relaxation this weekend too. 

Don't forget to set your clocks back an hour tonight. It's that time to Spring Forward again!

2 comments:

  1. Even though I'm really sad you'll have moved by the time we make it back, I am SUPER excited to pick your brain on where to go for facials and haircuts and mani/pedis and all kinds of other fun stuff that I was oblivious to when I was in high school! I'm going to need a good team to keep me in shape when I return to the small town!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely! I've already started gathering suggestions from friends in the area; however, there are some things I will still keep in FSM- always need a good reason to come home for the day.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail