Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mane Message

After seeing these fancy looking hair-ties all over the blogging world, I finally decided to look further into what the big deal was with them.

So after a little research, I found the crafty lady who invented them in her little dorm room in California several years ago. {Read her blog here}

Olivia Hayward definitely knew what she was doing. These little lovelies are A-MAZING!

My first order from Mane Message

After I wore a Mane Message elastic hair tie for a day, I immediately knew I wanted to order more.

Left: The Neutral Essentials Package // Right: The Amore Package

I love how Mane Message Hair Ties do not pull your hair or give you the typical "pony-tail headache."  I was very leery because I have very fine, thick hair. I was overjoyed when they proved me wrong. They hold tighter than a regular hair tie without the tension of the "no-slip" hair ties AND they don't leave a creese. MIRACULOUS! 



And as a bonus- they are adorable on a wrist when not in use.

{Click here to visit Mane Message}

I have already placed another order to add a little more color and sass to my hair tie collection. A girl can never be too prepared when it comes to her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail