Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Proud Wife

After watching hours, and hours, and HOURS of game film with my husband, I'm excited to say that the Pirate football team has gone 2-0 so far this season! It makes washing jerseys all night long so much more enjoyable--if that's possible? Consequently, I haven't had much of a voice recently. My vocal chords have to get back into "coaches wife" mode. (And for those of you who have never seen me at one of my husband's game--yes, I am one of "those" wive's who is yelling louder and more frequently than anyone else in the vicinity. What can I say- I'm a proud wife and fan!)

In other news, Lee will be on SportsTalk 101.7 tomorrow from 6:00PM to 6:30PM. So tune and in and listen for my husband as he represents our Gore Pirates. Click here to tune in online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail