Friday, June 21, 2013

Never Nice

I always know the season has begun when I walk into my husband's office and immediately leave after simply taking one sniff. I have yet to understand how EVERY locker room smells exactly the same. There is no such thing as a nice locker room. It may be clean, it may be organized, but never nice. Not with the odor that those rooms produce. No way that could ever be classified as nice.

Thus, I swiftly made my way to Bath & Body and picked up some wall-scents. Oh the trusty wall-scents, how you make me smile. I always buy my husbands favorite scent in bulk when I go. He even is to the point where he begins to ask for them now-- and if any of you have husbands you know how big of a deal this is! The first time he asked me to go get him "smelly good things" I about passed out. Maybe, just maybe he has seen the light?!

So after a few days of the wall-scents being pugged in, the coaches offices are at least tolerable. (notice I didn't say pleasant.. simply tolerable)

Oh the life of a coaches wife is never dull... Thankfully those smells stay at the field house. This candle loving woman would be frantic every football season if those smells followed my husband home. Thank you, thank you, Lord.

Now that I'm off of my rant, I'll leave you with a few pictures of the team at our last 7on7. Way to go Demons! You're starting to look pretty good out there!

Photo Credits: Carolyn Ashford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail