Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Cookies

As you all well know, my mother is the queen of cookies! But not just any kind of cookies, she likes to make what my husband calls "fancy cookies" that taste just as good as they look!

Soon, she will be starting her own cookie blog(Sweet Southern Sprinkles), but until then I'm excited to let you all see a little glimpse into her cookie world.

These are pictures of cookies that she and I decorated yesterday to send out with my dad and husband to work... if only I realized my husband's offices were closed today-- looks like it will be a late valentines gift for our sweet admin office!

Hope you all have a blessed and loving Valentines Day!!















2 comments:

  1. You two are ridiculously talented!! I love these - and those medical cookies, Brandon would be green with envy! I can't wait to check out your mommy's blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My mom is the ridiculously talented one though... I'm hoping she rubs off on me and one day I can tackle them on my own. We have so much fun together making them!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail