Sunday, September 29, 2013

Oh Fall, How We've Missed You


One of my favorite things about football season is getting to see my family every weekend. With living farther away, and everyone's crazy schedules it is often times hard to get together throughout the year. However, thankfully my parents LOVE football and love coming to support Lee and I at our games. I love having them there helping me cheer on our Golden Demons to victory. Plus, I get my handy Dad to the house every weekend to help me with what I now call "Daddy-Do-Lists." Jackpot! My father is extremely handy and I have taken fully advantage of his talents lately. Bless his heart, maybe one day he can have a completely relaxing trip to see us- Ha! =)

And with football comes the FALL! Lee and I think this is definitely the best time of the year. Sweatshirts get pulled out of the closet, cow bells dinging at ball games and the colors changing in the trees bring smiles to all who see. With the sight of the holidays are just around the corner, how could anyone not love the fall? I also think our love for the fall has a little something to do with the fact that we originally met in the fall. Corny, maybe, but it's definitely brought even more fond feelings towards this time of the year in our home.

Our First Fall Together
Now that our house is becoming a home and boxes have disappeared, we are truly able to relax a little more with the small amount of time that we do have together at home lately. No more dreading unpacking in our "spare time." Hallelujah!

So for now, I'll break out the blankets, grab a cup of cocoa and enjoy the beautiful weather the Lord has blessed us with yet again. Hello Fall, oh how we have missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail