Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Heartache

I lay awake tonight as my heart aches for my Beggs family. The agony is real, the pain deep, and the burden heavy. The loss of a peer strikes young people like a knife- sharp and double edged. Many questions arise... with no good earthly answers to combat them.

"I have told you these things so that you will have peace of
heart and mind, Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows, 
but cheer up, for I have overcome the world." -John 16:33

Although life may see like a vapor, there is always a purpose. There are times in life when trials seem to be more than we can bear, thats when you let go and let God. He never asked us to walk this life alone. Instead He's walking us hand-in-hand through life's journeys till we one day see Him face to face.
Oh, what a joyous day that will be!

In the morning, when I rise... Give me Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail