Monday, June 23, 2014

Our Little Bundle of Joy


First came love... Then came marriage...


NOW comes a baby in a baby carriage!


Lee and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary on April 30th. That morning, I found out that I was pregnant!!! What better way to celebrate an anniversary than with the news that we will be having our first baby!!

It seemed like FOREVER before Lee came home that night. Truly the LONGEST hours of my life! I couldn't wait to share the special news with Lee the minute he got home. I had wrapped up my pregnancy test and let him open it. I told him I had gotten him an anniversary present so he was completely off guard. Although it took him a second to realize just exactly what it was, he was ECSTATIC!!! Definitely made for the best anniversary yet!

It was only a few weeks before Mothers Day when we found out, so we decided to wait to tell our parents until Mothers Day.

We gave these little gifts to our parents on Mothers Day to share our special news. To say they were excited would be an understatement!


There is no better way to ring in the New Year...
Baby Blankenship will be here in the beginning of January! 


"For every good and perfect gift comes from above..." James 1:17
post signature

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail