Monday, June 30, 2014

Goodbye First Trimester

Hip Hip Hooray! My frist trimester is officially over. Thankfully, I haven't had a terrible time with morning sickness. Despite my nightly nausea, I haven't had much to complain about. Everyone always talked about how tired they were their first trimester, but man oh man did I have NO IDEA what that really meant until recently. Getting out of bed was a true challenge. Nap time was a must and always lasted longer than the typical power nap. I am rejoicing as I begin my second trimester and am beginning to regain my energy. WOO!!! 
Cooking however is still not much of a go... after spending so much time smelling the food, I'm over it by the time it's time to eat. My appetite has definitely decreased drastically. Lee jokes with me that I eat enough for a toddler lately. Food just isn't as enjoyable as it used to be... hopefully that will begin to change shortly too. 
On a brighter note, Lee and I were able to slip away for the weekend with my parents down to Dallas. A shopping trip was much needed before we head out for vacation in a few weeks... and a get-away was therapeutic for Lee as the summer-stress continues to increase. I'm beginning to believe summer is just as busy around our house as the football season.

Let the countdown to vacation begin!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail