Wednesday, May 1, 2013

SOLD!

A load of stress on our shoulders has been lifted! 
House #1 is officially off the market!
YIPPEE!!!
I've never been more excited to see a sign in our yard than I was this afternoon when I came home to see this...


I'm sure this is not quite as exciting to the rest of the world as it is to Lee and I. This is truly an answer to prayer! The thought of having two houses to keep clean, two yards to mow/water all summer long, two sets of bills (YIKES!) and everything else involved with home ownership of TWO, I tell you TWO houses is a tad bit stressful. BUT, thankfully the Lord was gracious enough to lead the buyers to our door step. Literally. The timing couldn't have been more perfect. I will be done with school before boxes begin to pile up.

I'm so incredibly grateful for such a generous Heavenly Father, who takes care of even the smallest details in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail