Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Little Holiday Happiness

One of my favorite things about the holiday season is the all of the Christmas decorating. Whether you like to keep it classy or add a little sparkle to your home, it's always nice to spruce up the house for a few weeks. Around our house, the Christmas season hasn't truly begun until all the Christmas decor is up. It's like the beginning to all of the Christmas festivities. This year, my husband was asking me two weeks before Thanksgiving when we could put the tree up. (Obviously, he gets really pumped for Christmas).
Lee and I have filled our tree with many memorable ornaments. Several of our Christmas ornaments and decorations (tree skirt & train, stockings, etc.) are from Disney World when Lee proposed. It's like reliving the magic of Disney every Christmas. We love it!

Since we don't have a fireplace, I had to makeshift our armoire into our "mantle." 
One stocking on either side.

Also this year, I added a small tree in my entry. For years, I have been collecting Christopher Radko ornaments. (They are my absolute favorite ornaments!) So I decided instead of having them get lost in our large tree, I would give them a tree of their own. I got the idea from a dear friend of mine who did the same thing, but rather in her kitchen. I am in love. Thanks again, Raegan ~ FrillyLittleDetails!

So after a trip to Hobby Lobby and a little creativity... VoilĂ ! My Radko tree came to life.


4 Days tills Christmas!!! (But who's counting?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail