Friday, March 7, 2014

Be My Bridesmaid Cookies

The daughter of my husband's superintendant recently got engaged! She called me asking for a little help in creating a fun way to ask her friends to also be her bridesmaids. So after collecting a few ideas from her, we ended up with these darling cookies.

She added them inside a box full of goodies for her girls. I loved making these cookies and am very happy with how well they turned out! 

Congratulations, Cassidy! 
Happy Wedding Planning!!












4 comments:

  1. That's my sister! :) the cookies Re super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! So glad you all liked them. Enjoy these happy times. All the best!

      Delete
  2. Do you have an email where I can contact you about placing an order? These are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may contact me at 100yardsoflove@gmail.com. However, I am not currently taking orders. So sorry! Thank you for your sweet compliments. Hope you have a blessed day!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail