Saturday, August 17, 2013

Golden Demons

I saw a shirt this week was entirely fitting for this time of year. It stated, "I have no life, I'm a football coach's wife." So true! Especially during the season. Although it's definitely the busiest part of our year, it is also our favorite time of year. Football is addicting... yet oh so rewarding.

This year I have found myself in the midst of things not as the errand lady, but rather as a photog. Photography has always been a hobby, but never something I've had enough time to sit down and get good at. I decided to setup a football blog simply for all the football pictures to be gathered and posted on one site throughout the year (and I must say, there are some great ones up right now). Head over to the Golden Demon Blog and see what's been happening down on the turf in our neck of the woods.

Moms Scrimmaging at  Mom's 101




First Things First

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail