Monday, August 5, 2013

Rewind

This summer has been by far one of the busiest summers around our house. From remodeling and moving, to building a barn & fence on top of the usual football events, I feel like I'm catching myself coming and going. Thus, the blog has taken a backseat for the majority of the summer. Now that school is starting, I'm wishfully (key word here) hoping that our schedules will begin to slow down and we will find some sort of "normalcy" around the house (however "normal" may be during football season at the coaches house).

However, with all of that said, I am EXCITED for those Friday night lights to be switched on while the boys make their way on the field in their bright gold jerseys! People may think I'm crazy, but there is just nothing like Friday Night Football in the South.

In the mean time, I thought I'd leave a few preview pictures of the house now that the remodel is the coming to a close (once life is a bit slower-- I'll make a remodel post). I am very pleased with how everything has turned out. It completely transformed this house! It's amazing what a little wood and paint can do to a place.






Swing by next week for pictures from our Golden Demon Media Day!

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Eek!! The house looks beautiful!! I can't wait to see more pictures...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail