Thursday, May 10, 2012

Laundry, Laundry, Laundry

As many of you know, I recently have become intimately aquatinted with my washing machine. If getting used to doing laundry for two wasn't enough, I added 50 football jerseys to the list as well! I'm sure you are all thinking I'm absolutely crazy, right?! Well, that may be a possibility; however, it was either me washing them all night long or my husband. Being the precious, kind-hearted wife that I am, I chose to stay up all night (and by "all" night I literally watched the sun rise EVERY saturday for about 12 weeks straight) and let my hubby sleep as he had to work the following day. Needless to say, if you need to get a stain out of clothes, I'm the girl to help!

In the past year, I  have gone through every brand that your local Walmart or grocery store carries and had settled on Liquid Tide with Bleach. I loved how clean my clothes got with this detergent; however, they didn't seem to retain a fragrance after drying. So when my mom brought me a new brand of laundry detergent this past week, I was quit interested to see how it worked.
The minute I tried Caldrea, I immediately fell in love. The scent is unique and appealing. AND best of all, the scent stays with your laundry for days. It's WONDERFUL! My clothes even seem to be much softer as well. The picture shown is the Ginger Pomelo detergent. I did also try the Sweet Pea detergent and both worked fabulously. It simply comes down to preference in my opinion. (side note: the Sweet Pea line was specifically created for babies and nurseries as it is "baby safe")

I also tried Caldrea Stain Remover and Sport Wash. The stain remover seems to work really well when used according to the directions. I tried the Stain Remover in the Sweet Pea scent and the Sport Wash in Palmaroso Wild Mint.
However, I will always keep a large stock of Zout Stain Remover in my cabinet. So far, I have not found any stain that Zout can't conqueror. It is a coaches wife go-to stain remover for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! May you have a blessed day!
XO, Abigail